This morning I woke up promptly at 8:30 am bright eyed and bushytailed. I happily stood up and peered over my crib to greet my parents but found that they were still asleep! I called out to them several times but to no avail. It was only when I began to cry that Mommy came and picked me up bringing me back to bed with her.
Usually I don't like going to bed once I have just woken up - how silly is that when a brand new day has only just begun! But I could easily see that both Mommy and Daddy were still very sleepy... Mommy snuggled me and Daddy said hello. As I sat in between those two sleepy heads, I decided to do a random act of kindness. I took my Daddy's head in my wee little hands, turned his head, and gave him a big kiss! Then I lay my head down on his chest and snuggled with him... I love my daddy! He's so funny and sooo huggable.
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such an affectionate little dumpling! ^__^
Post a Comment